For some, a snack is fruit, string cheese, nuts…you know, normal things. I like to think of myself as that kind of snacker 85% of the time. The other 15% of times, the equation in my head goes dessert = snack. And with that math, I found myself at the casual, but quaint Corrado in the West Village splitting a waffle and nutella with my friend. It was so yummy, but really, how can anything with nutella be bad? It’s basically chocolate butter, people!
Corrado seems to be a great brunch spot too. They offer a $15 prix-fixe menu that solves the pancakes vs. eggs drama by letting you choose carb options WITH egg options. Problem solved!
35 Christopher St. (between Waverly Place and Gay Street)
1 to Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
A, B, C, D, E, F, V to W. 4th St.